Welcome to the Kingdom of Osgoode Medieval Festival
Want to volunteer at the Medieval Festival? Click here.
Each year, over the second weekend in July, Osgoode Village is transformed into the Kingdom of Osgoode and a Medieval Festival takes place.
- Education Day for children & chaperons – Friday, July 7th, 2017 (registration is available online)
- Saturday July 8th & Sunday 9th 2017 (Two-Day Event), including:
- Events include: Professional Jousting on horseback, The Knights of Valour, Birds of Prey, Canadian Raptor Conservancy, dancing, music, archery, demonstrations, puppet show, archery, blacksmith, sword fighting, armor displays, shields, merchants selling their wares, the children’s castle with games – including stilts, chess, mini catapults and a knighting ceremony.
- Free concert and Party on Friday Night
- [If you would like to have a real hand-fasting ceremony (marriage), please contact us.]
Admission to the Kingdom:
- Day Admission: Adult – $10 / Children 4 to 12 – $6
- Children under 3 are Free
- Weekend Pass: Adult – $15 / Children 4 to 12 – $10
- Family Package: $35 (2 adults & 4 children)
A great bargain for the day’s activities!
HOW TO CONTACT US
Our Website – www.osgoodemedievalfestival.com
For general information about any and all aspects of the festival please contact us by
Phone: (613) 443-9090
For specific information about any of the special activities or events please contact the appropriate Princess below:
Mary Ann Rogers