Welcome to the Kingdom of Osgoode Medieval Festival
Want to volunteer at the Medieval Festival? Click here.
Each year, over the second weekend in July, Osgoode Village is transformed into the Kingdom of Osgoode and a Medieval Festival takes place.
- Education Day for children & chaperons – Friday, July 10th, 2015 (registration is available online)
- Saturday July 11th & Sunday 12th 2015 (Two-Day Event), including:
- Saturday July 11th – the Kings Feast and Medieval Murder – An evening of entertainment and medieval intrigue catered by Red Dot Cafe
- Events include: Professional Jousting on horseback, The Knights of Valour, birds of prey, Canadian Raptor Conservancy, dancing, music, archery, demonstrations, puppet show, archery, blacksmith, sword fighting, armour displays, shields, merchants selling their wares, the children’s castle with games – including stilts, chess, and mini catapults, knighting ceremony.
- [If you would like to have a real handfasting ceremony (marriage), please contact us.]
Admission to the Kingdom:
- Adults $10
- Children 12 and under $6
- Children under 4 are free
A great bargain for the day’s activities!
HOW TO CONTACT US
Our Website – www.osgoodemedievalfestival.com
For general information about any and all aspects of the festival please contact us by
Phone: (613) 443-9090
For specifc information about any of the special activities or events please contact the appropriate Princess below: